10 Reasons This White Stallion Does Not Need Another Bath


  1. I am a sitting duck in this sparkling white coat!                                   I'm going for camo and you want me to stick out like a sore thumb!
  2. This clean odorless smell is not my scent!                                            I'm working hard at developing a strong identifying scent and you keep washing it off.
  3. Clean itches!                                                                                    I had to really grind my back and neck into the mud to stop the itching and you just removed it.
  4. I was trying for the tough Bad Boy look.                                         White stands for pure and good - you are really killing my style with this clean white coat.
  5. I hate to see you wasting your time.                                                   I would be happy to debut a new color of Paint Horse - Green, White, and Brown - and your life would be much easier!
  6. I will not perform better if I am clean.                                          Maybe you should see what happens with a dirty horse :)
  7. You have more than enough pictures of me clean and white.               You have lots of memories of the shiny white coat - now leave me alone.
  8. The mares don't care.                                                                  They like me just the way I am - in any of my color schemes.
  9. If I were any other color you would not even know about most of the dirt and spots.                                                                                   And you would be happy with that -
  10. Because - You Really Don't Want To Give Me Another Bath!


Can You think of any more reasons why I should not get another bath?  Please share them in the comments below.

No comments: